Overview of 29th season
One more game's season has passed. Once again we want to review future plans and jobs done.
Jobs done in the 29th season
- Establishing club's basketball school and raising talents.
- Initially, basketball school talents won't be available for exchanges. In the future, together with the update of exchanges' system such feature is planned to be included.
- For clubs that are long in the game - possibility to select a new denominative player.
2) System of scouts updated
- The principle of scouts' system remains the same - it is a lottery. The bigger financing is selected, the bigger chances to find a good player.
- Talents can be searched for 0 Eu (instead of former 500 Eu fee).
- Scouts can be used not every 24 hours (as it used to be) but once a day.
- If scouts do not manage to find older talent (currently they find ~40RT players), they look for basketball school talent.
- When sending scouts for search, club can determine desired age and position.
- Higher type of basketball school a little increases the chances to find better player.
- Training settings are managed by owner.
- Owner can see detailed skills of lent player (in player description page).
- Possibility to recall lent player if he gets very little playing time. This option appears if player hasn't played a total of 40 minutes in the last 4 days.
- Possibility to lend all players in the last season of the contract (the ones received from the market, too). Owner will be able to choose the lent player for prolonging, as well as resign the contract in limited players' market
- In friendly matches players improve almost the same pace as in official matches.
- Income from friendly matches increased.
- Profit from friendly matches is divided by both competing clubs.
More about this update can be found in forum: http://www.bballzone.net/forum/updates-in-testing-match-engine-v-2012-06-19-01-t9206.html
Jobs planned for the 30th season:
- The main job in 30th and 31st seasons will be creation and inclusion of Youth teams.
- Also other smaller improvements and updates.