http://www.bballzone.net/

The loss of skills in the end of the game

Suggestions and news about match engine. Only English and Lithuanian.

The loss of skills in the end of the game

Postby superdzonis » 2016-11-14 14:37

http://www.bballzone.net/lt/Rungtynes-a ... 110193.htm In this game there has been a stupid deterioration of my players' skills in the end of the game. Comparisons in italic font - from our first game http://www.bballzone.net/lt/Rungtynes-c ... 110178.htm
4K 6:52 DVAR Pramestas tolimas dvitaškis: V. Jaudegis ( Vidutinė situacija)
Žaidėjų įgūdžių santykis: -2; Metimo kokybė: -2 Gynėjas: G. En
4K 3:19 DVAR logotipas Pataikytas tolimas dvitaškis: V. Jaudegis ( Gera situacija)
Žaidėjų įgūdžių santykis: 5; Metimo kokybė: 2 Gynėjas: G. En
Transition from -2 to 5.
4K 2:49 DVAR logotipas Pataikytas tolimas dvitaškis: A. Sabonis ( Gera situacija)
Žaidėjų įgūdžių santykis: 5; Metimo kokybė: 0 Gynėjas: G. En (No other shots against this opponent in two games, should be between 0 to -2)
4K 9:46 DVAR Pramestas tolimas dvitaškis: I. Kriaušius ( Gera situacija)
Žaidėjų įgūdžių santykis: -3; Metimo kokybė: 1 Gynėjas: G. En

4K 2:20 DVAR logotipas Pataikytas tritaškis: I. Kriaušius ( Vidutinė situacija)
Žaidėjų įgūdžių santykis: 4; Metimo kokybė: 2 Gynėjas: G. En (This comparison is not very accurate as 3pt and 2m shot is compared, but there were no shots from 3pts by Kriausius against En.)
1K 8:27 DVAR Nepataikytas tritaškis: I. Kriaušius ( Vidutinė situacija)
Žaidėjų įgūdžių santykis: -4; Metimo kokybė: 1 Gynėjas: G. Morkus
En and Morkus have nearly the same defensive skills, for example:
2K 1:05 DVAR Pramestas tolimas dvitaškis: I. Kriaušius ( Gera situacija)
Žaidėjų įgūdžių santykis: -3; Metimo kokybė: 1 Gynėjas: G. En
4K 1:55 DVAR logotipas Pataikytas tolimas dvitaškis: I. Kriaušius ( Puiki situacija)
Žaidėjų įgūdžių santykis: -3; Metimo kokybė: 4 Gynėjas: G. Morkus
)
4K 1:40 DVAR logotipas Pataikytas tolimas dvitaškis: I. Kriaušius ( Gera situacija)
Žaidėjų įgūdžių santykis: 5; Metimo kokybė: 1 Gynėjas: M. Bakstys
4K 7:54 DVAR logotipas Pataikytas tolimas dvitaškis: I. Kriaušius ( Gera situacija)
Žaidėjų įgūdžių santykis: -3; Metimo kokybė: 2 Gynėjas: M. Bakstys
Transition from -3 to 5.
4K 0:53 DVAR logotipas Taiklus metimas iš po krepšio: C. Kerbėda ( Gera situacija)
Žaidėjų įgūdžių santykis: 3; Metimo kokybė: 2 Gynėjas: M. Bakstys No comparison needed, 193cm guy with 7athl against 210cm guy with 10athl and 9 shot def.
2K 7:54 DVAR logotipas Pataikytas tritaškis: A. Sabonis ( Vidutinė situacija)
Žaidėjų įgūdžių santykis: -1; Metimo kokybė: 2 Gynėjas: D. Chu
4K 0:21 CT Pražanga metimo metu - dėl prastų besiginančio žaidėjo įgūdžių (4 pr ): D. Chu
4K 0:21 DVAR Išprovokuota pražanga: A. Sabonis
82:73 4K 0:21 DVAR logotipas Pataikyta bauda: A. Sabonis
83:73 4K 0:21 DVAR logotipas Pataikyta bauda: A. Sabonis
84:73 4K 0:21 DVAR logotipas Pataikyta bauda: A. Sabonis Suddenly, -1 skill ratio became bad defensive skills.
My view on this situation is it was done on purpose as my team left only with 5 players. However, at the time of those events, 3 players had 1 foul, one had 2 and another one - 3, so there were no danger smb could get fouled out as only 3.52 was left till the end of the game. En had 1 personal foul but was disabled on defence at all. And why is the skill ratio changed rather than increasing shot quality or situation? Again, why there is a deterioration in team's performance if there is absolutely no chance smb of the remaining five could foul out and neither had any foul troubles? As you can see, before that craziness started the result was 70:70 and with higher level players I had a good chance to win. It is at least good to know that the game was of no importance to me.
superdzonis
Beginner

Team: CrazyToys
League: Lietuva.2.1
Int. league: World League.2.2

Re: The loss of skills in the end of the game

Postby a-darius » 2016-12-11 11:48

Thanks for the good remark.
I changed to:
1) player's effectiveness decrease when he has 3-4 fouls and when there are only 5 players left in the team.
2) this effect will be seen in quality ratio.
3) There will be event in match chronology with information that there are only 5 players left and the player (with 3-4 fouls) will play more careful.
--- I'm pro fair game and tidy forum!---
(Aš už sąžiningą žaidimą. Bei švarų ir tvarkingą forumą !)
a-darius
Admin

Team: Ant bajerio
League: Lietuva.1.1
Int. league: World League.2.2

Return to Match engine