http://www.bballzone.net/

Release Fee

Suggestions for improving the game (except Match engine)

Release Fee

Postby gedunex » 2016-11-18 11:17

1.you can release players the same day.
2.from now on,release fee going to be 3x bigger.

please,discuss,express your thoughts,make your suggestions.
gedunex
Bench warmer

Team: CP Company
League: Lietuva.1.1
Int. league: World League.1.1

Re: Release Fee

Postby nicosantos76 » 2016-11-18 12:31

I agree the fee for releasing a player should be 3 weeks salary or more. Players with 4 or 5 years contract are ok but we should fight the early release of players.

I am one of the users who exploited this weakness in the current system. Some of the consequences are users offer higher salaries in limited market to secure a spot in top 16 and then release them.
nicosantos76
Promising

Team: C A Peñarol MdP
Type: PREMIUM package
League: Argentina.1.1

Postby nicosantos76 » 2016-11-18 12:37

The 3x is too much and probably would lead to users avoiding long contracts cause it will be incredibly expensive to fire a 5 year contract player by paying him 15 week salaries.
nicosantos76
Promising

Postby Optimistas » 2016-11-18 13:23

This change must be changed in the game. We must to have 3x release fee for 1 year contracts. Its could be 3x for 2 ,3 year contracts and 4x for 4 year contracts, 5x for 5 year contracts.
Too many peoples offering big contracts just to "jump" to the top16. This one of the biggest reason why prices in market is so high.
Optimistas
6th player

Team: Bergen\'s Soldater
League: Norge.1.1

Postby gedunex » 2016-11-18 13:55

Optimistas wrote:This change must be changed in the game. We must to have 3x release fee for 1 year contracts. Its could be 3x for 2 ,3 year contracts and 4x for 4 year contracts, 5x for 5 year contracts.
Too many peoples offering big contracts just to "jump" to the top16. This one of the biggest reason why prices in market is so high.

how about 1y and 2y contracts get 3x salary.
3y-4y the same as is now.
5y a little bit smaller then it is right now,but bigger then 3-4y contracts? please.don't forget that new scouting and potential system in the game.it is impossible to know what kind of inner potential there are in new players.most of the time you are buying players like cat in the bag,you have no idea what is inside.

it is not just about limited market or free market,but also it is and about trades.don't forget non sense 3 weeks 'holding' period.
'holding' period also has to change to one day,or even the same day you can release the player.
gedunex
Bench warmer

Postby power112 » 2016-11-18 14:25

1.idea shuld be that young players shuld be cheaper better way to train for new teams just
Last edited by power112 on 2016-11-18 15:13, edited 1 time in total.
power112
Beginner

Team: BC Berta
League: Eesti.1.1
Int. league: World League.5.2

Postby gedunex » 2016-11-18 14:32

power112 wrote:1.idea shuld be that young players shuld be cheaper better way to train for new teams just

2. if skill set play role of how good team you can get then fee will crush long run team go bankrup fast if cant add few young players for long Contract

3. idea shuld that new team can choose if wanna go up League or stay same League' shuld have time build team up for match longer play users have muh better players and new team lose wanti be in game for

4.most mangaer games are base finances if other team has more finances than that new user in will fast lose in contest team added League

5. older team shuld given more chanes lend players out time is for who not know that way better keep warp finances

6. more realist shuld be added Agents players offers comes from them

7. mentor shuld be added for in start for new players for less mistakes and keep for rules in chek
in new players get trade offer just quess he Agreed on but who and why fault cant be blame on

few thig shuld be look on :mrgreen:

best wish from me :twisted:

what? :lol:
gedunex
Bench warmer

Postby nicosantos76 » 2016-11-18 14:35

I think inner potentials should be revealed for the owner and if the player is placed in the trade list the inner potentials should be visible to everybody.

Regarding the holding period I think it should be eliminated once the new penalties for firing players are set.

However, this changes must be made gradually or with 2 to 3 seasons warning. Teams could have big trouble to cope with relegation with the new fees so maybe some kind of exception should be made for those teams.
nicosantos76
Promising

Postby power112 » 2016-11-18 14:48

mean user who start makes morelike mistakes than older users

as what mean idea shuld be give more users who start game chanes for understand own team

for started you fire players for findig better players in Marketif cant fire player cost reason finances why keep muh big player if can find lower Salary player but cant other player cost too muh fire player cost me too muh have keep that player and wait many seasons or i go bankrup

as potentials shuld chanes in players get older as just idea

sorry for bad english :oops:
power112
Beginner

Team: BC Berta
League: Eesti.1.1
Int. league: World League.5.2

Postby shadowc84 » 2016-11-18 15:23

I agree.
Team must pay more to release player.
I am useing this way to make benifit. But it's really a bad way.
shadowc84
Beginner

Team: Shadow\'sTeam
League: Zhongguo.2.2

Next

Return to Suggestions / News