http://www.bballzone.net/

tactics and lineups change on me

tactics and lineups change on me

Postby jonmach » 2018-6-14 00:58

i have been playing this game for awhile-several seasons and have never had this problem until now.3 times this week, after i set my lineup and head into the game, what i set up does not keep.for example.i play 12 players. i win alot of games using this strategy as i wear my opponents down and am still fresh at the end.just this week, all 12 players do not get into the game, only like 7 do and the other 5 get zero minutes.that is not how i set it up. i set up for all 12 players to get minutes.never had any problem until this week.my dad plays as well and does the same thing but has not had this issue.it has cost me 2 games. i wonder whats wrong.i emailed administration but they replied that they are too busy.please give any pointers to fix this issue so it stops please.i want to continue to go 12 deep.
jonmach
Beginner

Team: BAMMMM
League: United States.2.1
Int. league: World League.5.4

Re: tactics and lineups change on me

Postby TheCoach » 2018-6-14 22:46

Just pulled up your roster and it is only showing 7 players set to play, five players are not registered (no number next to them)

http://prntscr.com/jv3gvh
TheCoach
6th player

Team: NW Shockwave
League: United States.1.1
Int. league: World League.1.1

Postby jonmach » 2018-6-15 02:48

SET TACTICS AND GAVE MINUTES LIKE I DO EVERY GAME. THEY ARE STILL LISTED AS NON-REGISTERED.
jonmach
Beginner

Team: BAMMMM
League: United States.2.1
Int. league: World League.5.4

Postby a-ramune » 2018-6-15 13:09

jonmach,

How do you usually set tactics for matches?
Do you set individual tactics for each match or do you usually use the default tactics?

It seems that your default tactics is quite "messy" at the moment (Players' positions, recommended playing time). First of all, try setting the main tactics to more "realistic".

Also write how you set the tactics for 38th day's match. Individual or main? When did you make changes? Just before the match or earlier?
a-ramune
Admin

Team: Cibuliai
League: Lietuva.4.4
Int. league: World League.4.8

Return to Help