Limited Market Caveat

Suggestions for improving the game (except Match engine)
bastoschak
Beginner
Team: Nevşehir Karosercilerbirliği
Type: Team owner
League: Türkiye.1.1
Int. league: World League.3.1

Limited Market Caveat

Post by bastoschak » 2018-2-20 23:41

I noticed that some players punish losing a talent during the limited market by either not playing the player they lost (causing loss of experience and quality training) or loading them with heavy training to detriment their health. This also affects the national team performance as these games are at the end of the year.

Were any solutions proposed to prevent such occurrences? It could be like the loaned players where the training is managed by the winner of the bidding process during the limited market. Also an algorithm may be developed to add some experience points during training based on how much they played throughout the year after the player changed hands, but does not play anymore.

HeyHoudini
Beginner
Team: Briedžiai
League: Lietuva.3.1
Int. league: World League.3.4

Re: Limited Market Caveat

Post by HeyHoudini » 2018-2-21 10:43

Have seen users increase training intensity so player's shape is all the way up just because it won't play for them next season. This wasn't just because user was inactive or log-in two months ago. It was active user who did it on purpose.

bastoschak
Beginner

Post by bastoschak » 2018-2-21 22:20

Yep, that is exactly what I mean. It is very unfair situation.

ertalleres
Promising
Team: Atenas de Cordoba
Type: Federation president
League: Argentina.1.1
Int. league: World League.2.1

Post by ertalleres » 2018-2-25 15:32

In the Argentine community are talking about this and we have different opinons on what to do. Some want to "play" the same game, and others don´t.

This is something that should be taken in consideration and i will explain it.

The limited market is something very important for the game and should be taken seriously. If we "destroy" the limited market and start a "war" destroying every single player we loose in the market, the only one who will loose is the game. Because in a few seasson nobody will try to sign players in the limited market. The game will change and won´t be the same.

I suggest to penalize the players who destroy players in the market. If Ramune or Darius can´t do it, we should make a list of "dirty users" and aisolate them. I mean do a list of this users and not trade players to them and "destroy" every single player they sign in the limited market. At this moment there are very few that do this and the power of the comunity should be bigger. In a few seassons if nothing happend the "destroyers" will be a lot.

marcos_rubio
Bench warmer
Team: Belgrano
Int. league: World League.1.1

Post by marcos_rubio » 2018-2-25 15:44

I think that administrators have to take the matter seriously and seriously penalize those who lose players who lost their players in the market, it is easy to identify them quickly, Aitt, Long ... I pass the links so they can see:

Aitt destroying Xia
http://www.bballzone.net/es/Press-read-9199203.htm

Long talking about HOW destroy the player
http://www.bballzone.net/es/Press-read-8023194.htm

Two simple examples

Optimistas
Starter
Team: Bergen's Soldater
Type: Federation president
League: Norge.1.1

Post by Optimistas » 2018-2-25 16:52

Some of the Chinese are just assholes.
A small group makes a very bad appearance for the entire Chinese community.

superdzonis
Promising
Team: Cereal Killers
Type: PREMIUM package
League: Lietuva.1.1

Post by superdzonis » 2018-2-25 17:04

I have only seen AITT do this, but I agree that it's unacceptable. On the other hand, I don't think that administration can do something about it, as there is no hard proof (as with intentionally losing games).

The only thing is reacting as community (might be through the influence of federations, to emphasise that this is unacceptable.

Ruben Magnano
Bench warmer
Team: Tiger Boys
Type: PREMIUM package
Int. league: World League.2.1

Post by Ruben Magnano » 2018-2-25 18:54

I have bought this player http://www.bballzone.net/uy/Zaidejas-ap ... %B0nan.htm and asked gently their owner http://www.bballzone.net/uy/Klubas-apra ... 1_Jump.htm to train him health until the end of the season.

messages send and received from owner: Image

here you can see the training results from the moment I bought hin and yesterday: Image

bastoschak
Beginner

Post by bastoschak » 2018-2-26 05:22

Ruben Magnano wrote:I have bought this player http://www.bballzone.net/uy/Zaidejas-ap ... %B0nan.htm and asked gently their owner http://www.bballzone.net/uy/Klubas-apra ... 1_Jump.htm to train him health until the end of the season.
What a funny coincidence. My complaint was due to the same player because he is a key player in the national team. I asked the player to rest him, but he said "Sorry this is life!"

Pretty juvenile and disappointing...

Mirza
Bench warmer
Team: MeetSharers
League: Lietuva.1.1

Post by Mirza » 2018-2-26 08:45

It's difficult situation. Some of chinese are f*ckers and destroying rules of fair play. But how to solve this problem I don't know. Community could penalize but how to to do it fair and who will supervise it? If we will decide to not trade, but someone will? What will be?

Return to “Suggestions / News”