Procedure of bankruptcyRecord updated: 2014-08-07 16:57
Sometimes managers fail to calculate and plan their financial strategy. When all savings are exhausted, a process of bankruptcy is started.
When procedure of bankruptcy is started, club can not raise the sum of players' salaries - make offers in the market or raise salaries by exchanging players.
Procedure of bankruptcy is executed on Saturday nights.
1 stage: club's current amount of money is < 0 Eu. Outcome: Sectors' financing (popularity, image, personnel) are set to 0. Club's popularity, image, personnel's opinion and number of fans decreases.
2 stage: club's debt (in current amount of money) is bigger than the sum received from international league's sponsor (minimum 20 000 Eu).
- The most expensive player leaves the club. Weekly salary is paid.
- All coaches, except the cheapest (lowest salary) one, leave the club. Their weekly salaries are paid.
- Club's image, popularity and personnel's opinion go to the lowest limit.
- Big amount of fans leave the club.
3 stage: club's debt (in current amount of money) is bigger than international league's sponsor * 3 (minimum 70 000 Eu)
- if club has Youth team, it is closed.
- all Youth team players leave the club. Weekly salaries are paid.