Game update: Federations
Today the first version of basketball federations has been included into the game. So far it is only the very start of all our plans related with federations.
We hope that in the future federations will strengthen communities, help them expand and will also let administration devote more time for developing game updates, not for supervision.
While realizing the system of federations some game’s features had to be changed fundamentally. Therefore some problems may appear and some game’s pages may have become slower. Please, inform us if you notice such cases.
- Team names can have international and local versions.
- Players and coaches can have international and local name (surname)
- International name doesn’t have to be English but it has to be written using Latin alphabet. This will help avoiding situations when big part of game members can’t distinguish some players because they don’t know alphabet used by some countries’ users.
- All countries initially belong to “BasketballZone united federation”
- Any game member can make suggestion for his country (federation). Suggestions can be made for free by users that have silver rank. Lower rank users have to pay some fee (depending on their rank)
- Currently available suggestions:
- Create federation. Manager who makes this suggestion automatically becomes its president
- Join another federation
- Leave federation
- Federation’s volunteers. Volunteers take care of federation’s welfare and have some tasks. Federation’s president automatically becomes volunteer of all areas and has to confirm every new federation’s volunteer.
- All important decisions related with country or federation will be confirmed by country users over voting.
- For example, this is how country can join an existing federation: manager from country A makes suggestion to join federation B. Voting takes place in country A - if country’s managers want to join federation B. If country A users vote “Yes”, voting in federation B takes place - if federation’s users want to accept country A. Depending on results of this voting country A may join federation B.
- Possibility to edit and add new names and surnames for country’s players and coaches
- Elections of new federations' presidents
- Teachers’ system included in federations
- Federation’s volunteers will be automatically encouraged with credits
3.2 4.8 a-ramune -- Game's news: Game update: Federations -- 2017-06-25
All players are one year more age in training report -- (Translate) (Translate EN)
Why international team and player names are not in latin alphabet? Just stick to basic latin alphabet, with no LT's ž, š, ū and no letters with additional signs like accents etc. -- (Translate) (Translate EN)