Game’s design and mobile version
Already quite a long time we all are waiting for the new game’s design and mobile version. We would like to tell game members about the situation, plans and thoughts on these important questions.
The main reasons why the new design is not in the game yet:
- Our experience is minimum in both - “creating” the design and applying it for mobile phones. Therefore we will need to hire even two different specialists.
- Huge extent of the game. The game has few hundreds of different pages. When changing the design, every game’s page will have to be changed from the basics.
- There are a few game’s internal issues due to which sometimes the game may go down or work very slowly. This made us realize a few unplanned updates, for example, the new market’s system.
- Due to big extent of the game and limited financial facilities, we need at least 2 seasons without other updates - so that we could updated the design of the game. Until now we couldn’t find such period. Especially that we can not devote as much time as we used to (due to changed circumstances, like a baby and additional jobs)
If there are no unexpected interruptions, we plan to finish all current jobs till the middle of the next season and focus on game’s design.
It is already clear that there will be no separate version for mobile phones. We also don’t plan to include a lot of graphic elements and would like to keep it lightweight.
The new design will be fully applied for mobile phones and tablets.
4.4 4.8 a-ramune -- Game's news: Game’s design and mobile version -- 2017-01-20
tikiuosi sutvarkys varikliuką iki dizaino atnaujinimo, nes sedėt su tokia simuliacija dar du sezonus būtų tragedija :) -- (Translate) (Translate EN)
You are correct, but in our situation we can`t make any concrete promises.
Unfortunately BasketballZone now is almost back to "hobby" stage. I have additional work for a half of day.
With current working hours and time I spend on "support" it is almost impossible to include new design in the game.
I hope that with federations we will be able to talk less and work more.
If that doesn't help we also have "backup" plan:
spend our budget for design not on "drawing nice design" but on buying acceptable template and on hiring person who helps implementing this in game's system.
In this case we would have less "graphic" details, but at least page that is good for computers, tablets and mobile phones.
In either case we must finish our current work:
1. initial federations' feature (we work with this right now).
2. fix urgent match engine bugs
3. small update on firing compensation, health skill -- (Translate) (Translate EN)