Health skill and its improvement
Quite often we receive complaints from game members about health skill. Often we even hear suggestions that “health” skill should be removed. However, we do not plan to remove health skill and its potential. It would require big game’s updates.
Therefore all together we should find ways to improve the current situation and increase “health” influence in the game.
Changes that could be realized for the next season:
- Skills’ degradation of 30 years and older players could depend more on health than on age. Thus players with good health could longer perform well.
- Players with ideal health (100%) would get little bonus in every training (for example, +1)
- Return possibility for young players to get injury. Presently young players can get injury only if their health is lower than 80%. In reality injuries are much more difficult to foresee, therefore teams have more players. In order to make these injuries less harmful there may be some protectors:
- If player’s health is 80% or bigger he can get injured for maximum 1 day at a time and only if his tiredness in that day’s match was 70% or bigger.
- Players that reach 100% tiredness in match have bigger chances to get injured.
- If player reaches 90% - 100% tiredness in match, his health gets a bit worse
- Some game members noticed that skill title “health” is inappropriate. Maybe it could be changed to “durability”. Maybe you can suggest a better variant?
- Presently health decreases once a season for older players. It could be changed so that health would decrease during every training instead of once per season. Health would decrease depending on: age, health, potential, shape, tiredness in that day’s match.
We are waiting for your opinions about these suggestions and other related ideas!
1.1 2.1 TheCoach -- Game's news: Health skill and its improvement -- 2017-01-07
I like that idea if it was youth team....maybe like have a small fee associated with called an injury contract. 5% of full salary for a 1 day temporary play and you get x amount per year -- (Translate) (Translate EN)
I would like to see such changes. Than we could have additional Honor Award - Iron Man. Like in NBA there are players who look upon them selves and show good play till 40 - like Duncan Horry etc... In reality possibility on injuries doesn't fully depend on age. I would say it's not even a major factor. Major is how many injuries you had previously and how severe they were. This increases possibility to get a new one even in good condition. I would add such factor - on certain number of injuries (or total sum of all injury days) increase possibility to get a new injury. Second factor could be exhaustion in game and last age. In this place later there could be added more features like Financial sectors - if they are grate they could lower injuries days total because of good rehabilitation conditions in team (or credits player has - more income to the game :) ). -- (Translate) (Translate EN)
Something I just noticed in sector financing...56S, 25d. Popularity - Good player released before play-offs -10. This guy had 15% health...it needs taken into account! -- (Translate) (Translate EN)