Testing match engine
Today we have the new testing match engine in the game. It will be active on days: 58, 59. All game members can participate in testing of the new updates.
Two game members were encouraged with credits for activeness in discussions about match engine’s updates: Mirza and superdzonis.
The main changes:
- There were small problems at the time of inbound pass (for example, when ball goes out after block). Therefore this place was totally recomposed:
- Corrections in “1 on 1” type attacks. From now players will shoot 3-pointer only if it is allowed in player’s tactical settings:
- Corrections in situations when only 5 players that can play are left:
- player's effectiveness decrease when he has 3-4 fouls and when there are only 5 players left in the team.
- this effect will be seen in quality ratio.
- There will be event in match chronology with information that there are only 5 players left and the player (with 3-4 fouls) will play more careful.
- It will take about one second less to make tactical fouls in the end of match:
Please, write your remarks and suggestions about match engine in the appropriate forum’s section:
3.2 4.8 a-ramune -- Game's news: Testing match engine -- 2016-12-12
Maybe, because of competitors team defense? -- (Translate) (Translate EN)
I had the same problem Marcos_rubio it seems like isolation isn't a very good strategy for 3pt shooting players anymore -- (Translate) (Translate EN)