Hēi jīng líng jiā zú
Local name: 黑精灵家族
|International league:||World League.2.1|
|Club arenas:||Fairy Tail
GetJar Arena #8646
BasketVoice Arena #8708
Life is beautiful Arena #8294
GetJar Arena #8447
Life is beautiful Arena #8296
Mila & Yarns Arena #3905
|Basketball school:||Hēi jīng l Basketball school|
|Youth team:||Hēi jīng l|
|Strongest in the game:||29 ( place in rankings)|
|Strongest in nat. league:||2 ( place in rankings)|
|Strongest in int. league:||1 ( place in rankings)|
|Fan ranking:||65 ( place in rankings)|
|Pop. rating in int. league:||12 ( place in rankings)|
|Weekly income from sponsors:||87133 Eu|
|Max sum for personnel's salaries:||299640 Eu|
|Exchanges made overall:||33|
|Exchanges made this season:||4|
|Overall wins/matches played:||513/777 66%|
|Season's wins/matches played:||29/52 56%|
|Amount of borrowed players:||14 (statistics)|
2.2 2.1 Hēi jīng l -- Coach: Matthieu Hernandez (RT: 135) -- 11:37
2.2 2.1 Hēi jīng l -- Player: Bā ěr Jiǎ (RT: 276) -- 2017-06-23
2.2 2.1 Hēi jīng l -- Player: Cheng Tuo (RT: 245) -- 2017-06-16
India Men -- Coach: Prem Masih (RT: 123) -- 2017-06-07
1.1 1.1 aztan -- Player: Vito Mandolla (RT: 331) -- 2017-06-05
Tu nori man pasakyt, kad sitam zaidime yra populiaru pirkti zaidimu pinigus uz realius pinigus?:D jeigu taip, noreciau tiems zmonems paziuret i veidus.. gal ir is manes ka nors nupirktu tada. -- (Translate) (Translate EN)
We got complains from both sides. As such situations is quite common I will try to comment this in public.
Few users got gentle punishments for their posts. Please look first at your own behavior before writing complains! I feel like a supervisor in kindergarten when I see complains like this:
user A writes: user B be insulted me.
user B writes: user A insulted me.
user C writes: user A insulted me.
Out of curiosity I also checked user C press messages and translated it to English. There definitely also are insults...
Please remember that we all are members of the same community! We need to find ways to communicate without insulting each other.
Few things to consider:
1. Intentional loss is bad behavior. But currently we do not have concrete rule and tool to deal with this. So we can`t call it cheating and apply punishments.
But it definitely does not give managers "karma points" or respect from community members. Such behavior is BAD, is UNFAIR and should not be used.
If anyone has ideas how to control similar cases, I am waiting for your suggestions in forum.
2. Insulting is EVEN WORSE. No matter what language you use. No matter who started. If anybody has issues please write concrete suggestions in forum.
3. There are a lot of great users in China's community - whom we are proud to have. Currently China's community seems to be the most active country in the game! And we can see the results in National teams' championships.
But next to this we have problems with some of users:
- inappropriate posts in press conferences,
- inappropriate team names and team logos.
- we often get complains about intentional losses, suspicious trades and so on.
We had some similar problems with Lithuanian community in the past. I hope that China's community evolves and gets rid of these unfair things.
This topic is closed. -- (Translate) (Translate EN)